Good news for travelers planning to visit the US, a COVID-19 negative report is no longer mandatory.
While the mandatory clause has been removed, the still CDC encourages people to follow safety recommendations.
Keep on reading for Latest Covid-19 Travel Guidance USA
Table of Contents
CDC recommended Covid behavior
The Centers Of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) encourages all travelers (irrespective of US citizens) to:
- Wearing of face mask on public transit
- Frequent hand washing
International Travelers, Non-US Citizen
There are slightly different requirements for non-US citizen international travelers, namely:
- All traveling by air must carry proof of full vaccination against Covid-19
International Travelers Including US Citizens
- All air passengers are required to provide contact information to airlines
- After arriving in the US, CDC recommends homestay and self-quarantine for 5 days.
- All should monitor Covid-19 symptoms after arrival.
Though Covid-19 may seem to be under control, for now, all must still practice hygiene like face masks in crowded places and frequent hand washing.
Do read more travel-related posts on ReviewBlogTravel